We Understand Your Requirements
At Morgan Chex, we know that different types of business have different needs. We understand your requirements and will work with you to deliver the right finance solution.
How we could help you:
- Your bank has declined your request for funds to invest in the expansion of your herd
- You require interim finance whilst you are putting long term finance in place with others
- A “once in a generation” opportunity to purchase more land adjacent to your farm has arisen
- A range of traditional buildings need to be developed and then sold or used as holiday lets
- Your bank has changed its lending policy and does not wish to continue providing support for your business
- Creditors such as HMRC have set final deadlines for payments
- You need to purchase fertiliser, seed or crop protection supplies and wish to pay for them when your crop is harvested
- An opportunity arises for you to purchase a new property prior to selling your existing one
- Where an established tenant farmer has an opportunity to buy as sitting tenant but where the bank will only base their lending on the discounted purchase price (we always use the valuation figure)
- Asset Finance for Tractors, Combines Harvesters, Forestry Machinery
- Potential Asset Finance/Commercial Finance options for ‘Green’ energy projects. Wind Farms, Solar Panels
If in doubt give us a call. We work with 250 lenders across the UK and can source competitive quotes for many forms of finance.